How long will it take New Horizons to reach Pluto if traveling at 16.26km/s? (in seconds and years)?

This is for my astronomy class- New Horizons is on its way to Pluto and traveling at 16.26 km/s The question asks "How long will it take New Horizons to reach Pluto? Give your answers in seconds and years" I figured out that the distance from Earth to the Sun is 1 AU, and distance from Pluto to the... show more This is for my astronomy class- New Horizons is on its way to Pluto and traveling at 16.26 km/s

The question asks "How long will it take New Horizons to reach Pluto? Give your answers in seconds and years"

I figured out that the distance from Earth to the Sun is 1 AU, and distance from Pluto to the moon is 39.48 AU which gives a difference of (about) 38.5, which I think is the number I use for the distance over the rate which is 16.26 km/s

How do I figure out the correct answer? I'm pretty sure I use the formula for time, which is distance/rate