Scent fetish, or typical human reaction?

(This is real, I understand fetishes can seem outlandish...) I've always had a really strong attraction to good smells... more than most people, I think. My girlfriend sat in front of me, and she was wearing this really good smelling perfume, and I was practically dazed for a few minutes. In the store if I see... show more (This is real, I understand fetishes can seem outlandish...) I've always had a really strong attraction to good smells... more than most people, I think. My girlfriend sat in front of me, and she was wearing this really good smelling perfume, and I was practically dazed for a few minutes. In the store if I see candles, I'll smell it (usually vanilla scented) until my nose hurts, and when I walk away I can still smell the vanilla. As a kid in 4th grade was the first time I noticed this, I was watching a movie, and got a whiff of my shirt. It smelled like laundry detergent, and I held it over my nose, savoring it until I got a headache. I was given homemade soap bars today, and I can't stop leaning down to smell them. It kind of goes to my "heart", it's a really emotional feeling.

Of course I don't like bad smells, but there's something about elegant, feminine, delicious, and beautiful smells that really attract me, and I can definately get turned on by it. Is this just a normal reaction (I mean, they didn't invent perfume/cologne for nothing) or do I have a fetish?