Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What is the worst racism you have personally experienced and encountered?

Best Answer

No me, but one of my kids was in his business class last week and when they had an open forum about Obama my brilliant, conservative son proudly shared his disgust with Obama. The black kids in his class not only kept chanting "racists" towards him, one of them threatened to "beat his @ss."

Nice huh?

The last company i worked for,ordered me to cut my full time staff to around 20 hours a week,then hire 3 or 4 hispanics at 15 - 20 hours a week and in return,i would get a four figure bonus for Christmas.One of my co - managers,recommended two female applicants,and was told "no,get someone who knows what they are doing!".I suggested a vet who had an application on file and was told " If i wnt a marine,i'll call the frickin' army!"

I gave them the keys and told them to shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Working on the job for 1 week as a state employee, my supervisor became upset with me for pushing the wrong ENTER key on the key board and said to me "you Anglos have no idea that this enter key is faster". I'm not sure what she was, possibly Mexican, Latino, Chicano or a Hispanic woman , not sure because if you refer to her as one she may become irate, stating she is the other, and because you didn’t know you must be a racist. By the way I'm Slavic not Anglo.

Well I used to think it was racism when I got charged more than the locals in foreign countries. But since I get a discount in Key West when I am there for being a local I am confused now.

When I was five years old, I was in a diner in Ohio between Cincinnati & Columbus. We were having a nice meal. All of the sudden, there was a KKK parade outside of the diner. They were wearing their robes and riding on horses. It was pretty eye opening. Thank god I'm white, or things could have been bad.

Attacked once...they learned a valuable lesson after I beat their asses. Called a ****** by a small child. Told not to enter a racist bar while chasing some redneck girl who stole my grandfather's hat...she thought I wouldn't follow her...ha. Numerous other instances from professors to old white women.

I can't think of any particular one that stands out. I have heard many equally racist comments in my life. I used to tend bar and I would hear the customers say some pretty horrible things about other races.

• pooks

getting jumped several times in the inner city, because i was white. i was 10 the first time, at a baseball game.

I was once told I was "a cheating sand-ni**er" (I'm half arab, half Scandinavian) because I got 102% on a standardize math exam in grade 12.

This person was the substitute teacher. They got fired.

Freedom Fries. Taste the delicious freedom.