Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How important are muscles/abs on a man to a women?

Scale of 1 to 10

1- not important at all

10- you won't date guys without them

• Cody
    Best Answer

6-7

3

• Men come in all shapes and sizes and in those different shapes and sizes and be a masculine man. Some skinny men are masculine and some bigger men are masculine. I think a man needs to be strong for a woman but you dont have to look artificially muscly. Naturally muscular is really nice.

Anyway, like i say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Its also like a woman who is short and curvy can be femine just as a tall slim woman can also be femine. Yes, i guess you cant compare apples with oranges. A lion is strong but an elephant is big and strong too - different but uniquely powerful :P

I like skinny guys for some reason.

He doesn't have to have muscles. A little abs are nice, but not necessary.

2 it relies upon, however its eye-catching even though it would desire to be proportionate to the physique of the guy. over muscle groups/abs on a guy isn't an rather sturdy allure in any respect, coz i think scared, it like each time they'd squashed me while they hug me >.< hehe

girls don't care, at all. Trust me at one point I was very muscular, and I was also skinny. Girls thought I was hotter when I was skinny rather than when i was muscular. Plus all that women really care about is a guys face. It stinks for guys with a great body and a normal face.

I don't think having huge muscles are that great. 2 or 3, maybe.

• Briana

They aren't important but they're nice. :) 2/3

like a 5 as long as hes strong enough to pick me up i dont care

abs...ehh I don't really care....

I do like strong, muscular arms though