I need a natural antibiotic for a root canal. I believe I have grown an immunity to what I was given.?

I have had two root canals on my top front tooth. the procedures 1 week apart. After the first one I spent a week in agony. Therefore I decided to call the dentist. They went back in and cleaned it out once again. The antibiotics amoxacillin are not working at all.I need to find something natural to help.I am in so... show more I have had two root canals on my top front tooth. the procedures 1 week apart. After the first one I spent a week in agony. Therefore I decided to call the dentist. They went back in and cleaned it out once again. The antibiotics amoxacillin are not working at all.I need to find something natural to help.I am in so much pain. And worry that an infection will develop if I don't find something. I take probiotics along with the antibiotic but am not sure what else to take. Thanks.