What is a good aftermarket exhaust to put on a Nissan Sentra SE-R spec v?

I don't want it to sound like a rice burner, I want something nice and deep and throaty, but not obnoxious. Any suggestions on brands?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Back when I had a 96 Altima, I went to Stillen in Costa Mesa California (a company that specializes in Nissan's) and asked that same question. The salesman Dean suggested a cat-back Greddy. It gave me the sound I was looking for. If your not familiar with them, you should check out there website and look at there online catalog or request one to be sent to you. I bought all my performance upgrades from them.

Source(s): stillen.com
  • 4 years ago

no longer very plenty potential is attainable till you have the ECM remodeled to furnish greater gasoline and timing of the spark (JWT) Jim Wolfe technologies. larger injectors distinctive camshafts headers loose flowing cat converters and larger exhaust. you're able to desire to definitely make as much as 250 hp. Then spend $a million,000's attempting to wrestle torque steer. Then purchase larger brakes to offer up the Sentra too. Then the guy with the two.0 liter honda or Mitsubishi smokes you because of the fact greater extreme overall performance aspects are attainable for those Tuner automobiles...reliable luck

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Borla exhaust

• L0g1c5
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Stillen, Nismo imo are the two best sounding

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Then you need to investigate BORLA and NISMO

Source(s): Nissan Master Tech
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.