"I need to hear back from computer experts. I am female. Need to buy anti virus and spy ware . >See Below>?

I am female 46. Know very little about computers. I have been use to down loading anti virus AVG or trials for Panda Pro.. which I liked and worked best. A computer wizz expert on the radio reccomended to purchase panda pro. I tried to down load (free) anti spy ware.. to only have it later mal function due to... show more I am female 46. Know very little about computers. I have been use to down loading anti virus AVG or trials for Panda Pro.. which I liked and worked best. A computer wizz expert on the radio reccomended to purchase panda pro. I tried to down load (free) anti spy ware.. to only have it later mal function due to viruses or spyware already in the program. I am set on purchasing both from now on. Okay.. Then.. I will have to bring them with me and bring the Computer and USB Wand And Windows 7 Along with Say Panda Pro And One or two (?) Purchased anti spyware soft ware discs to the computer shop to secure and set up my computer for extreme safety. I am a writer and I can't have my work compromised by hackers. Also facebook has in the past had hackers creep in . I once opened my page and under my own sign on.. was another person... once on my facebook. I did a re install myself. I know how to. I re installed my drivers etc. However.. I still don't feel safe. Especially with the browsers. I have had both Fire Fox.. and Explore the new one. Both have had spyware attached and gave my computer major freezing and double boxes etc. I don't go do things on line that would cause me problems except for these so called free programs.. and browsers.

I need someone to tell me how much this is all going to cost me to buy and for the computer repair shop. I will need to save up first. Hit Me! Thanks