Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is Jake T. Austin busy?

He hasn't been on wizards of waverly place for a while. Is he busy doing a movie? Or is he on vacation?

Favorite Answer

Well, Jake is part of Cartoon Nextwork's Hall of Games, so that could be why. He wouldn't really be doing a movie because if so he would have a longer "vacation", plus I think the next episode he changes back to Max....yeah that's probably it. You can see his name in one of the Hall of Games commercials on Cartoon Network or online.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily say vacation because actors, while enjoying their space, obviously get money for keeping up their roles on the shows. A lot of actors get pulled into other shows, so they appear less and less in the original show. That's what happened with Oliver in that Hannah Montana show. Or perhaps they want to shift the focus on the other characters for a while, and then put him back in for screening time.

• Here' his website if you want to check him out..=) but I pretty sure he is busy..