AP Chemistry vs Honors Physics?

I will be a junior in high school next year and will take AP American History, AP English, AP Calculus AB and plan on attending Pharmacy School. I want to take AP Biology senior year but I want to know if its better to take AP Chemistry next year or Honors Physics. I took Earth Science (8H), Living Enviornment (9H) and Chemistry (10H). Please Help!! :/

• Wilvin
    Favorite Answer

Since you're planning on going to Pharmacy School, Chemistry would be a lot more relevant to you. Plus Chemistry is "AP" so an A there would help your GPA more. If for some reason you really enjoy Physics or perform a lot better in Physics than Chemistry, I would go with Physics.

Why don't you take both? You need physics to graduate and ap chem is a huge part of the biochemistry portion of ap bio. You'll eventually need fluid physics for late ungraduate school and the mcat.

• ?

I can't say that I know it for a fact, but I would think Chem would be better for pharmacy school.