Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 9 years ago

Somebody name and good comedians?

Can someone tell me any good stand up comedians, I love Michael McIntyre and Dara O' Brian :D x

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I also like Michael McIntyre :)

But here are the other comedians that i like:

Russell Howard

Jimmy Carr

Lee Mack

Rob Brydon

Stephen K Amos

Jason Manford

Rhod Gilbert

Hope this helps :)

• 9 years ago

THE MOST POPULAR COMEDIANS AROUND THE WORLD

Richard Pryor

Always appearing somewhere near the top of polls for Who's the Funniest Comedian. Bill Cosby

An elder statesman of comedy appearing in films, TV and on stages for millions of years.

Peter Cook

Inspiration to comedians the world over and the grandfather of modern satire. Eric Morecambe

Comedy partner of Ernie in the classic Morecambe & Wise shows on UK television.

Robin Williams

The fast talking, quick thinking comedian who brought his characters to the big screen. Peter Kay

The youngest in this selection, but so funny he made it above many more widely known comedians.

Tommy Cooper

The legendary magician with a million one liners, always delivered "Just like that". Lenny Bruce

Sometimes credited as the creator of modern stand up, and certainly an inspirational performer.

George Carlin

Very popular US comedian only beaten by Richard Pryor in a poll of the top 100 comedians. Peter Sellers

Sellers was surely one of the funniest film, TV and radio comedians that ever lived.

• 9 years ago

Dat Phan

Jo Koy

Nate Bargatze

Chris D'Elia

Dane Cook

Artie Lang

Lewis Black

Kevin Nealon

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Jerry Seinfeld, Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Rodney Dangerfield.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

there are many good stand ups. It comes down to your tastes, age, and what makes you laugh. If you have children, chances are you'll enjoy comedians who incorporate their own experiences into their act. If your older you may prefer trailblazers like cosby, pryor, carlin, murphy, a younger fan enjoys acts like dane cook. Do you want a clean comic who doesn't need to drop f- bombs all the time to be funny or someone like bob saget? Do you like impressionists, observers, storytellers, musical acts, one-liners, etc.

There are lots of good stand-ups not named sean cullen!

• 9 years ago

- Eddie Izzard

- George Carlin

- Jimmy Carr

- Chris Rock

- Richard Pryor

http://www.WatchStandUpComedy.com

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

dane cook

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.