Do i have a lawsuit, my apartment is unlivable and i have kids Im being asked to leave?

I have two children just recently my landlord asked us to leave because of complaining from the upstairs neighbors that my kids were to loud! My kids are 2 and 4 but my apartment is unfit I live in louisville kentucky and in the dead of winter both of my heaters were broke the fridge broke which wasted 4 gallons of... show more I have two children just recently my landlord asked us to leave because of complaining from the upstairs neighbors that my kids were to loud! My kids are 2 and 4 but my apartment is unfit I live in louisville kentucky and in the dead of winter both of my heaters were broke the fridge broke which wasted 4 gallons of milk in a week there are rats and holes in the floor and its a one bedroom there is four people in this apartment and one on the way and not to mention there is a leak right above the tv which increases a electrical hazard but i still gave him rent til this month What do I do?