Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Is it possible to get a 6 pack in 2 months?

in 60 days its it possible to get a 6 pack

im not " fat" but im kinda chubby, and a bit unfit, i can grab a fair amount of fat on my stomache when i sit down,

Im planning to go on a strict diet, and tigh tworkout schedual consisting of at least 1 hour of cardio a day and 3 x a week ab workout??

do you rekcne its possible???

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes yes very possible. Now go for it and send a pic

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes it is possible. Providing the information you gave is accurate, and chubby doesn't translate into morbidly obese, then yes, yes you can get a six pack in that time-frame. My boyfriend was quite husky, when he started the method below. With seemingly little effort (that I saw) he now has the sexiest abs around. You would swear he worked out all the time, but he doesn't. Check it out, it's definitely worth it.

• 10 years ago

You need to be careful when you diet as you must know all the right foods to eat. The same when working out you need to be doing the right excercises, I think 2 months is a bit extreme and not enough time to do it right. It took my brother about 4 months following the guide lines on the following site :-

http://bit.ly/Six-Pack-Abs_guide

Good Luck!

• Big H
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Piece of P just walk to your local off-licence and pick up a six pack of the beer you fancy. What could be easier than that ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes easily. Just cut down the food and do regular situps. Most important thing its to eat a lot less or you won't get there.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes however it should be note'ed that cardio is more important to get abs because that layer of fat your talking about is very hard to remove. On guys its the first thing to get fat and the last to loose fat. Good luck have fun on your cruise.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No.

Not on info given.

+

• 10 years ago

good plan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.