Does this sound a little fishy?

OK so i found a car on autotrader and i emailed the seller i was interested and he replied "Hi, Thank you for your interest in buying my Camry. Let me tell you a few words about the Toyota. It’s a 1993 Toyota Camry, in perfect condition, with no need for additional repairs, no scratches, dings, special... show more OK so i found a car on autotrader and i emailed the seller i was interested and he replied

"Hi, Thank you for your interest in buying my Camry. Let me tell you a few words about the Toyota. It’s a 1993 Toyota Camry, in perfect condition, with no need for additional repairs, no scratches, dings, special marks whatsoever, never been involved in any accidents. The interior looks great (NO SMOKING). It has 78,000 miles and a clear title ready to be signed and notarized on your name. The price is $1150. I sell the Camry at this price because I have recently moved to Greece. I was hoping to take my car here but when I found out how much shipping and registration would be I've changed my mind. As I'm unable to travel in the near future and I don't have anyone in United States to help me with the sale I've decided to make this transaction through MSN Autos. You will have a hard time finding a cleaner used Toyota than this one right here. Runs and looks great. If you're interested and you have the funds, email me back and I am ready to explain you all the details about how we can close this deal."

And i replied sounds good, lets hear the details.

Then he replied "Hello, The shipping arrangements have already been made before moving to Greece. The car is at the shipping company in Helena, MT, sealed and ready for the shipping. I have a contract with MSN Autos so this deal must go through them. It will arrive with all the papers and documents (clear title, bills of sale, car's manual) to prove the ownership and to be able to register it with no problem. The clear title and the bill of sale will be both signed so you can become owner of the car on spot. The final price you will have to pay is $1,150. The payment will be done through MSN Autos. They will supervise our transaction. You will send the money to MSN Autos and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will notify me to proceed with the shipping. I will ship the car, you will receive it and will have 5 days for inspection, both the car and the paperwork. During all this time MSN Autos will hold the money. If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you must let MSN Autos know about this and they will release the money to me. If the car is not as described by me and decide not to keep it, MSN Autos will refund you the money, no questions asked, and i will be responsible for shipping the car back. I think this is more than fair for the both of us. Please take into consideration that I will get paid only after you receive the car and make sure everything is as agreed. If you decide to move ahead, send me your full name and full shipping address (where you want the car to be delivered ) to initiate the transaction. You will be contacted by MSN Autos with all info you need regarding shipping and payment instructions. I will appreciate an answer as soon as possible. Also, feel free to ask me any question you may have. Thank you"

I have not replied to this email. DO you think this sounds safe?