Do you support Israel or Palestine?

What is your opinion on the situation in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Do you support Israel or Palestine in this conflict? Person with the most persuading argument gets the 10 points

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Palestine. This is why:

• Israel was created through the ethnic cleansing of more than half the Palestinian people and the destruction of nearly 500 Palestinian villages. My family comes from one of these villages.

• Before 1917 Jews made up 8% of the population of Palestine

• Britain decided to give what is not theirs to the Zionists and allowed massive European Jewish immigration to Palestine.

• Jews became 33% of the population and owned 7% of the land by 1947, but the UN allocated to them 55%

• UN allocated Israel 55% of the land, but they occupied 80% in 1948

• Zionists ethnically cleansed 80% of the native Palestinian population on that land

• In 1967 Israel occupied the remaining 20% of Palestine

• Israel built and is still building illegal settlements on Palestinians land, against UN resolutions

• Israel did not return land occupied, against UN resolutions

• Israel did not allow refugees to return, against UN resolutions

• Israel built an apartheid wall around and through the West Bank against World Court orders

• Israel blockaded and starved then attacked and destroyed civilian areas and used banned weapons in violation of international law

• Israel is violating most of the articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights with respect to the Palestinians

Need to know more, check my answer to this question with a brief and factual history of the conflict:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkRDR...

• Erik
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I support actually obeying the treaties they sign.

It seems like they reach an agreement, Israel breaks it by bulldozing a Palestinian town and building a Jewish settlement, then Palestine suicide bombs an Israel market, and the start all over again.

• 4 years ago

Israel is incorrect for stealing Palestinian land through homicide and brutality. i'm for both state with Jerusalem shared-you comprehend, Israel refuses the Palestinians their lives and land. even if the Hamas have it of their structure, the Irgun(oops they're actually the elected Likud) are those wiping Arabs(which includes the Palestinians) off the map, invading/occupying/brutality/stealing land/homicide-do you really see the Palestinians doing this to the Israelies-the Irgun(oops murderous Jewish terrorist crew, categorized as such with information from the British, now elected Likud) are the authentic TERRORISTS-Arab Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, the Palestinians, now non Arab Iran-anytime Israel assaults her Arab associates, she steals a number of their land through homicide.Israel likes to call the 1967 warfare a PREEEMPTIVE strike(all started the attack)

• Balto
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Support Israel; the Palestinians would love to blow Israel and the Americans to smithereens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • U Mad?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Neither. They're just committing attrocities against eachother.

Israel are blatant terrorists as far as I'm concerned.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I support Palestine, only because they make my Palestinian alarm clock, without it I would never get up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIcvMMrf278

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

israel because israel is our ally

• 10 years ago

ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.