A famous amos chocolate cream cookie recipe?
Im looking for a recipe for famous amos's CHOCOLATE CREAM cookie recipe. Not the chocolate chip one but the chocolate cream recipe.
- BLv 510 years agoFavorite Answer
‘FAMOUS AMOS’ CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE
1 bar butter (approx 250g)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla essence
2 cups plain flour
2 1/2 cups oatmeal, blended to powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
340g chocolate pudding
250g Chocolate bar, grated
100g nuts (your choice), chopped
1. Preheat oven at 190C
2. Cream the butter and both sugars
3. Add eggs and vanilla, mix evenly
4. Fold in flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
5. Add chocolate pudding, grated chocolate bar and nuts. Mix well (I used my hands in a food grade plastic bag, as it is too thick for my mixer).
6. Roll into small balls (around 1 inch in diameter) and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet/tray.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 190 C.
When the cookies are removed, they are soft. But when left cool, it will harden up and become slightly crisp outside (but chewy inside).
- ?Lv 45 years ago