promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Negative husband I need help?

I am 21 years old I'm married my husband is very rude to me. When he's upset he calls me bitches,hoes and sometimes pushes me around he has done it in front of my son numerous of times. He has no income and doesn't plan on making the situation better. Afterwards he acts like nothing ever happened. What should I do? I dont want him with anyone else. But I'm not happ

10 Answers

Relevance
  • SHIVA
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are very young to handle him .

Take help from yours or his parents.

Make yourself busy and try to have some job so that you have to face him less.

Source(s): bn
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Nokia
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

He is frustrated because of his work life and trying to take them on you.

You don't deserve to take the abuse. You need to find a exit plan from the marriage. Keep a journal of what he has done to you (possibly online so that he can't find out). If he physically harm you, call 911. At the same time, talk to him and try to work things out. Never go fighting with an angry person. You and your son deserves a better life.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your husband has anger issues and he is taking them out on the most venerable person which is you,not caring about the emotional and psychological problems he may be causing your son.

If he will not seek help then,then it may be only a matter of time before his anger turns to violence,Then it might be too late.

Be safe.

Ted.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why do you want to stay with this man who belittles you so much. I would care less if anyone else wants him or not. More power to them. Life is too short to be in an abusive relationship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

call him a ***** and a hoe back see how he likes it. You need to toughen up and turn into a monster to this piece of ****

• 9 years ago

You need to move on. He's not a good partner and that's apparent. Be true to you, and love yourself enough to find someone who cares for you the way you deserve to be cared for. Good luck.

• 9 years ago

Get some help, but most of all you should not allow your son t see this.

• Rose
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Get a divorce and get help for your problems.

Were you abused in your childhood? Has someone been hurting you?

• 9 years ago

you shouldnt stay with someone who mentally or physically hurts you id say time apart get counciling remember with god in your life you can make it through anything

• 9 years ago

Plan your escape now --- ASAP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.