Demonolatry question....?

I'm reading some books on Demonolatry by S. Connolly, and it mentions that alot of the demons are pagan deities. These demons can be RESPECTFULLY contacted through ritual with sigils are such. Each demon is associated with a certain element (for example, Lucifer is air) here is my question.. The teutonic... show more I'm reading some books on Demonolatry by S. Connolly, and it mentions that alot of the demons are pagan deities. These demons can be RESPECTFULLY contacted through ritual with sigils are such.
Each demon is associated with a certain element (for example, Lucifer is air)

here is my question..
The teutonic goddess of death.. Hela. What element would she be associated with? and how would i find/create a proper sigil for her?
Update: I have the utmost respect for Hela, and i feel very drawn to her for some reason. I havent really worked much with her in the past, with the exception of simple prayers. I dont know why i feel "called" by her, but i do.