Dennis P asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does it bother any of you that the liberals in WI legislature that fled their jobs are still getting paid ?

They left the state so they didn't have to work but are still making thousands of dollars a year with great benefits

Update:

spot the cat,, The people elected them to not show up for work? come on now.... That would mean the voters are really, really stupid..

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, they are weasels, I don't care what party they are in, that is just a lousy political move.

• 1 decade ago

Their pay should be docked for each day they are gone. They should also have their benefits tabulated for days of service and cut for those days they walked off the job.

It bothers me that they are using taxpayers money to hide out in another state and not do their jobs.

• 1 decade ago

I think they should be fired. You can't just walk away from any other job like that. Boot their butts out and replace them with someone that actually is more concerned about the people than they are with themselves. That's why they hold public office. To serve the people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Post there pictures all over the state as missing and hold their pay until found. Maybe even put their pictures on milk containers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All politicians get paid for not being at work. Republicans do it all the time too.

• Lance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

To bad they can't get fired. Problem is they will all get voted back in come election day. so sad.

• 1 decade ago

they are doing the job they were elected to do, representing their people

they are only doing what the republican senators in washington have done for the past two years

they just cannot filibuster

• 1 decade ago

Why not give them a deadline on when they must return or their votes will be nullified. they need to do their job or resign.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sure the taxpayer will be billed for their unauthorized vacation.

• 1 decade ago

No, they are doing their jobs--representing the people that elected them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.