A sibling for Ava???

We're adopting a baby set to arrive sometime in March, so my husband and I are in rush to find a name for him or her! The gender is unknown, so we're trying to decide on a few names for either gender. The baby will join our daughter, Ava Katherine. For a little boy, we're almost set on either Riley... show more We're adopting a baby set to arrive sometime in March, so my husband and I are in rush to find a name for him or her! The gender is unknown, so we're trying to decide on a few names for either gender. The baby will join our daughter, Ava Katherine.

For a little boy, we're almost set on either Riley James, Samuel James or Samuel Ryan. {All three have family importance some way or another.} Of the three boys names, which do you list best?

For a little girl, we have a lot more work to do! We have some names that my husband and I like, but nothing really seems to be "the one." We're not into names too unique{as you can from us choosing Ava}, so I'm looking for some ideas.

Do you have any FEMALE first name ideas? We're planning on the middle name being a family name. {The name options would be Ashlyn, Shannon, Maeve, Rebecca, Madison, Elizabeth, Dakota and Lynn, as they are all of family importance - so please don't suggest any of those for first names! }

Thanks for your help everyone! =)