Correspondent news job from Africa?

I need a job as a correspondent for a news radio, newspaper or agency from Africa. Any help??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure. In your resume you must make a convincing argument for your liberalism, including:

I hate Israel.

America is raping the planet.

American capitalism is raping all the people of the world.

George Bush was an idiot.

President Obama is a genius -- almost God-like.

Western culture is no better than any other culture.

I love multiculturalism.

Why do I recommend this? Polls of Americans about how they saw Big Media during the ’08 election:

-Rasmussen: 69% pro-Obama, 6% pro-McCain

-Pew Research: 67% pro-Obama, 11% pro-McCain; also, from 1992-2004 the media is pro-Democrats over Republicans

-Sacred Heart University: 68% pro Obama, 9% pro McCain

-Fox News/Opinion Dynamics: 67% pro-Obama, 11% pro-McCain

And:

8/27/10 The Examiner: “Obama, Democrats got 88% of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters”: Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008. Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880. By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863. The average Republican contribution was $744.

You might even get an offer from BBC:

10/21/06 Daily Mail: BBC CEO M. Grade caught (unknowingly) on tape saying: BBC favors multiculturalism and Muslims; Christians are to be trashed; America has no moral weight; Leftists run BBC; BBC Diversity Tsar wants a veiled female reporter; demeans rural people.

Oh...and don't forget to acknowledge that Islam is a religion of peace.

• 4 years ago

Thats an extremely stable question via fact Sarah is a school Graduate yet as maximum everybody is placing out to realize having a school training would not unavoidably recommend you could bypass the GED try. I undergo in strategies approximately 2 years in the past Jay Leno used to interview scholars at USCLA and between the scholars who got here approximately to be majoring in Political technology knew somebody by using the call of Hilary Clinton yet did no longer comprehend that she became working for President.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.