what is the most unhealthy recipe?

a lard sandwich is a bad one but what is the most unhealthy recipe or foodstuff?

Favorite Answer

Turducken (900 calories per slice).

Deep fried doner kebab, known as a "stonner" (1,000 calories).

Poutine (1,300 calories).

Chili's Texas Cheese Fries, with Jalapeño-Ranch Dressing (2,070 calories).

Baskin and Robbins Large Chocolate Oreo Shake (2,600 calories).

"The Garbage Plate" (3,000 calories).

If you have used the lard for frying a couple of weeks getting slightly burned each day, and then have a thick slice covered in sugar on a well salted wheat dough you may be on your way to something unhealthy.

If you then add some products that are infested or partly rotten you are on a roll.

bon appétit. (a shot would be faster and not so painfull)

• Annie

look to my answer for pizza toppings. Bacon cheeseburger pizza is right up there. Also pennsylvania dutch "wet bottom shoofly pie" is right up there with unhealthy!! But delicious!!

Or my father in laws mashed potatoes (God rest his wonderful cooking soul...died of a well deserved heart attack!) he added the juices (fat, fat, fat) from his roasted pork and beef roasts from the bottom of the pan straight into the mashed potatoes. Ohhhhh so good. I'm surprised he lived as long as he did, but gosh he ate well. Why waste it on a lard sandwich when you can eat wonderful things and keel over with a smile on your face?

Source(s): Miss my father in law!

Deep fried mars bars in batter would certainly be one of them. This is sold in some take always at least as a special order. Never tried it myself prefer lower calorie and cholesterol foods.

Homemade Lasagna, Lightly Breaded Chicken Parmigiana, and Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo all these are equal to 2000 calories which are to be taken for one whole day...........

Deep-fried Mars Bars using old oil..... Yuk.

• viv

Deep fried candy bars.

deep friend bacon

literally bacon with batter then deep friend then dipped into mayo!

I don't know the calorie content but it's gotta be high and not healthy at all!

I would say that fried bread is a possible.