What is my Korean age?

I was born in December 1996. So I'm fourteen. What is my Korean age then?
Update: I found the answer from someone else's question. So here is it just in case anyone else was wondering also: well in korean's case, they think they're age system is the correct and standard ones from their point of view, in fact they find the american age system irregular to them... the korean age system logically... show more I found the answer from someone else's question. So here is it just in case anyone else was wondering also:

well in korean's case, they think they're age system is the correct and standard ones from their point of view, in fact they find the american age system irregular to them...

the korean age system logically counts while the person was once in their mother's womb, and also logically organizes the generation groups... like in korea, just from knowing their korean age, you can tell what year you were born in.... considering the fact that in korea, youre age changes during january 1st, not youre birthday, or the day you were born.... so its irregular from america's point of view.....

this is the mathematical calculation to find out youre korean age....
THE CURRENT YEAR - YOURE BIRTHYEAR + 1 = YOURE KOREAN AGE

so you're korean age is 1~2 years older than youre american age, no less or no more.....

making an example....
so if you were born in 1985 then you are currently 25 years o