Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

I am number Four? What do you guys think, and can somebody explain the plot?

SO im thinking about going to see this movie. What are your thoughts? If you have seen it or if you have not, I want to know what you think. Please no spoilers!

Favorite Answer

I just got back from seeing the movie so it's really fresh in my mind. I'm a 17 year old girl and I LOVED it! It is definitely worth your time.

"There are nine of us who escaped.

Number one was killed in Malaysia.

Number two was murdered in England.

Number three was hunted down in Kenya.

Before they come for the others, they will come for me.

I AM number four. "

That's pretty much all you need to know, except that he's an alien and "they" are like rival aliens trying to kill his race off and their killing them in order, which is why he's next. He's on the run trying to stay alive and well...i don't want to get into specifics and spoil it for you...just go see it! You won't be disappointed. :)

Source(s): me

It was pretty good. Just a teen action movie, but well done. Nine bioweapons from an alien race were hidden on earth when their home world was invaded. Now the aliens are hunting them down, in order. Three have been killed. And Four is next. But he is coming into his super powers, and it won't be as easy as the aliens think.

Check out my review.

This movies was veeeery good. Quinn Fabray from Glee is in it. The main guy is very cute. You may think the plot is stupid from the commercials, but I really like it. And there will be more movies of the same series.