tummy ach after sex...am i alone?

a little history: i have only had sex twice (yes, i was safe) and it was 9 months ago. i only did because i was with him a year and a half and thought i could trust him,...thought meaning 2 weeks later, he ended us; but thats besides the point. and i have gotten an IUD, the most effective form of birth control since.

anyway, after both times, i had a stomach ach. is that normal?? does it go away after sex is a more normal thing? is this common? anyone who reads this, please reply what you know, even if you dont/didnt get them. please..

thank you

i got the IUD 5 months later. and there is no infection,..they have to test befor they will give you the IUD. and thanks so much for the responce!!!

Best Answer

it could be stress from not really wanting to do it. i've has that feeling before.

Yep! I get the same - I'm now 31 and have been getting a lil tummy ache and like a bloated feeling since I was 16 after sex. I asked the Dr. once and she said things get jiggled about and a bit of muscle ache for infrequently used muscles is normal.

Source(s): mum of three

There could be a number of reasons behind your stomach ache. Is it like cramping, lower in the abdomen? If so, could be uterine fibroids or ovarian cysts. Also, could be the IUD. Maybe you should see your ob gyn.

• har n

if you feel a bit sore for a few days after sex that is normal and the more intense and long sex you have it will be worse.

if u have sex more often it may go away

i get stomach aches after i poop :/ its ok. you remind me of that little boy from two and a half men...

It has just been proven that no one is perfect. See so for yourself at www.perfectlynot.com