my husband and i filled our tax return on feb-12-11 and...?

we went with Jackson Hewitt to do and we paid the extra fee to have our money in 8-15 days. so my question is, is since we paid the extra money are we for sure going to have our money in 8-15 days?? it has already been a week since we filed and when i check the IRS where is my refund website it tells me that they can't provide any information right now. so i dont know if im just checking too soon or if something is wrong.

i have gone with jackson hewitt for 4 years in a row and i have never had a problem with them not doing my paperwork right.

Favorite Answer

They have a PAID SERVICE to get you your money in 8 to 15 days?! HAHAHA WOW!

ANother poster said something about not getting it till march 4th. That isnt right.

FILED__________________DD___________Paper Check

Feb 10 and Feb 17, 2011__Feb 25, 2011___Mar 4, 2011

Feb 17 and Feb 24, 2011__Mar 4, 2011____Mar 11, 2011

Feb 24 and Mar 3, 2011 __Mar 11, 2011____Mar 18, 2011

According to the refund chart you SHOULD get your refund on the 25th.

When you are using WMR are you putting in the right refund amount? That may be your issue.

Make sure you are putting in your total refund amount. NOT the amount that you are getting AFTER JH takes out their fees. Then it should have something or you need to call JH and find out why your return hasnt been accepted yet.

The IRS has a schedule in which they pay out refunds on certain dates. They usually pay out on Fridays. Remember it is 8 to 15 days with 8 being the least number of days but 15 being the most. If you filed on the 11th and it was accepted by the IRS before 11 AM then you should get funded on the 25th but if it was the night of the 11th it may be funded the 4th of March. Keep watching the IRS site. Call Jackson and ask what date the refund was due and when the return was accepted by the IRS.

• Judy

You got ripped if you paid extra to get your money in 8-15 days. That's how long it takes for the IRS to get your refund out if you efile and choose direct deposit but don't pay extra for getting it in that time. But Where's My Refund should be showing something by now.

• Froggy

Why would you pay extra to have it in 8-15 days when thats what you can do for yourself for free with e-file and direct deposit.

But to answer your question if they say 8-15 days then it will most likely be there on day 15.

WOW I feel sorry for you my best friend went their also and while their she over heard some one complaining About their refund yet still she went through with it now 3Weeks later she has not gotten it and she has to go redo it because the paper work could not be processed!!! THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!

Source(s): You should give the company a call ask them if the paperwork went through