Long Car ride later, should i got to sleep now or later? ik, weird question lol?

Alright so right now its 9pm and im going to canada at 4am so were going in the middle of the night, im going with my family, mom,dad,and sis (4) and im 13 anyway the car ride is 5-6 hours so im wondering if i sould go to sleep now or stay up a little longer so i could sleep in the car? i usually cant fall asleeep... show more Alright so right now its 9pm and im going to canada at 4am so were going in the middle of the night, im going with my family, mom,dad,and sis (4) and im 13 anyway the car ride is 5-6 hours so im wondering if i sould go to sleep now or stay up a little longer so i could sleep in the car? i usually cant fall asleeep in the car but i guess if im tired i should be able to, and were gonna have a long day ahead of us when we get there so what should i do?