A Double" Austin Aries considering retiring from professional wrestling after being rejected from Tough Enough?

-New Question Details WQ:) One of the best professional wrestlers in the world today "A Double" Austin Aries was on those wrestlers considered for Wwe's Tough Enough 2011 season he was ultimately rejected and not offered a spot on the roster. On his twitter he wrote this, "Apparently not... show more -New Question Details

WQ:) One of the best professional wrestlers in the world today "A Double" Austin
Aries was on those wrestlers considered for Wwe's Tough Enough 2011 season
he was ultimately rejected and not offered a spot on the roster. On his twitter he
wrote this, "Apparently not big, young, or tough enough. While it's been amazing,
the AA chapter of my life may be coming to an end very soon." He is considering
now walking away and retiring from professional wrestling any thoughts about this?

BQ:) Where does Austin Aries go from here? Should he go back to Ring of Honor
and try to be a 3-Time Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion, should he just
decide to stay with Dragon Gate USA and try to be a champion in that promotion or
should he just go wrestle in Japan Pro Wrestling Noah or New Japan Pro Wrestling?

BQ2:) What was your favorite Austin Aries match of all time? This can be from any
indy or mainstream promotion he has wrestled in TNA, ROH, Dragon Gate & NWA?

My personal favorite match: Austin Aries vs. KENTA (Chicago, Illinois June 24, 2006)

BQ3:) Shouldn't some wrestler with some pull in World Wrestling Entertainment go up
and speak to upper management so he can at least compete in Wwe Tough Enough?

Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal), Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson), Cm Punk and Seth Rollins
have all competed with and worked with Austin Aries in ROH Ring of Honor Wrestling.

-The source is the article please read that wrestling news.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/...

I asked a question on Friday thanks to all indy wrestling fans who answer my question.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Update: @The Dragon: Austin Aries actually competed in TNA Wrestling for about 2 years from (2005-2007) using his "Austin Starr" gimmick. TNA definitely would be a good option for him to go back and work there in a 2nd run and this time around he won't be over looked after all of his accomplishments in pro wrestling.... show more @The Dragon: Austin Aries actually competed in TNA Wrestling for about
2 years from (2005-2007) using his "Austin Starr" gimmick. TNA definitely
would be a good option for him to go back and work there in a 2nd run and
this time around he won't be over looked after all of his accomplishments in
pro wrestling. Austin Aries vs Kurt Angle would be a true fans dream match
and if they are willing to put that Tna world title belt on Hardy, Anderson and
Rob Van Dam I'm sure Aries would add some great prestige to that Tna belt.
Update 2: @Even Flow DDT: From what I'm hearing from people bro is that the Tough Enough 2011 contestants will all be "Models" as of right now the only one I know who is a confirmed participant on Tough Enough is Miss USA Rima Fakih she's the chick who was the guest host on RAW during Wwe's King of the Ring 2010 Tournament... show more @Even Flow DDT: From what I'm hearing from people bro is that the Tough
Enough 2011 contestants will all be "Models" as of right now the only one
I know who is a confirmed participant on Tough Enough is Miss USA Rima
Fakih she's the chick who was the guest host on RAW during Wwe's King
of the Ring 2010 Tournament that Sheamus won last year. You don't think
that Austin Aries could make one last run in Tna Wrestling and represent
Tna Wrestling being their World Heavyweight Champion how Samoa Joe's
done in the past. I think he should go to Tna Wrestling El Generico he got
a Tna Wrestling tryout match not too long ago and now that Wolfe is out.

Update 3: @Everyone I don't think that age is a factor. I think its all politics there look at Dave Batista he made his debut in 2002 at 32 years old, Alberto Del Rio made his debut at 33 years of age and Chris Jericho is 40 years old and he is going to resign a new contract soon. Austin Aries is still young 32 years old and... show more @Everyone I don't think that age is a factor. I think its all politics there look
at Dave Batista he made his debut in 2002 at 32 years old, Alberto Del Rio
made his debut at 33 years of age and Chris Jericho is 40 years old and he
is going to resign a new contract soon. Austin Aries is still young 32 years
old and he can wrestle and perform good matches in the ring. I think they're
making a mistake by not signing this guy they already dropped the ball with
KAVAL last year he could of been the wrestler to replace Rey Mysterio Jr.