Home Staging Designation and certification!?

I'm interested in starting a "home staging" career and I've enjoyed reading all of your opinions and suggestions. Has anyone ever heard of completed QC Design school "home staging" course? If so, what do you think of this school? It seems that (from most of your post) the designations and/or certifications really do not matter, it's more of the "know how" that matters. With that being said, I do have a passion for design but I think it's vital that I get a little formal education on the ins and outs of staging; therefore, I'm looking for a decent school. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

education is important as this looks your field of interest still keep second option.

There is lot of improvement and development in real estate home staging. People are seeking for different real estate staging certification and designation. Designation Hub is also one of the most reliable real estate staging certification/designations providers.