Help! Could I be diabetic?

I'm 15 female fit and mostly eat healthy ,and I have been having the following symptoms for quite a while Tiredness, Exhaustion, confussion, memory loss, dizziness, sometimes tingly fingers or feet, strange dreams, dry mouth. When i'm thirsty i drink juice from a pint glass. I was tested for anemia and... show more I'm 15 female fit and mostly eat healthy ,and I have been having the following symptoms for quite a while
Tiredness, Exhaustion, confussion, memory loss, dizziness, sometimes tingly fingers or feet, strange dreams, dry mouth. When i'm thirsty i drink juice from a pint glass.
I was tested for anemia and deficiency and it came back that I didn't have it.
In the past few days, i have been waking up really tired, shaky, dizzy,hot, hungry and thirsty which went away after a while. My hands seem to shake most the time now. Sometimes, everything seems really bright and i get hot and sweaty. I have given up telling my Mother because she believes its just my age. I know i should go to the doctor but my mum doesn't really seem to bother, but i'm worried its getting worse. Any ideas and advice please :)