Does Janet Napolitano get an "A+ FOR HOMELAND SECURITY"?

Bill Casa says: My hats off and congratulations to JANET NAPOLITANO and HOMELAND SECURITY. On Feb.3 2011 they managed to intercept counterfeit Pittsburgh Steeler and Pittsburgh Penguin Shirts (shipped in from China) valued at 1.5 Million Dollars. Now maybe the department should take their new found knowledge of... show more Bill Casa says:

My hats off and congratulations to JANET NAPOLITANO and HOMELAND SECURITY. On Feb.3 2011 they managed to intercept counterfeit Pittsburgh Steeler and Pittsburgh Penguin Shirts (shipped in from China) valued at 1.5 Million Dollars. Now maybe the department should take their new found knowledge of enforcement, and try to stop the "BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DRUGS AND MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS" crossing the "BORDER" that they claim is more secure now than ever before. Maybe it's just me, but it appears that the loss of revenue regarding "NFL ROYALTIES" is more important than "AMERICA'S NATIONAL SECURITY". In the past "ICE" (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)-------Now "ICE" (Intercept Counterfeit Emblems). This "MAJOR BUST" would equate to a Police Commissioner pulling half the homicide detectives off a murder case and staking out a stop sign to give out traffic tickets. What say you ????? I say we are in Big trouble!!!
Please visit and comment on my blog here:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=PMSpt&m...