Armpit odor in shirts, tried everything?
I have tried the following solutions:
- Rubbing the pits with vinegar, baking soda, bleach, oxy clean or spray n wash
- Using only vinegar, baking soda, bleach or oxy clean instead of detergent
- Cleaning the washing machine with vinegar
- Cleaning the washing machine with Bleach
- Not using dryer sheets or clothing softener
- Washing clothes by hand in various soaps and oxy clean
- Soaking clothes in pet urine enzyme cleaner before wash
- Stop using antiperspirant and deodorants
- Boiling clothing (which melted the polyester ones)
- Use salt rock for deodorant
- Visiting the dermatologist, who said I'm fine
NOTHING WORKS. Not even buying new clothes works, they start to stink after a few wears. It is just not possible to pin on underarm pads to every shirt I own, everyday for the rest of my life. What on earth do I do??