Credit Score/Anytime Fitness?

In 2008 I signed up with Anytime Fitness since I was under 18 my mother had to approve of the contract I'm not sure if her SSN or mine is on contract/// the contract was for a year and in feb 2010 ended they stopped withdraw from my checking account but I did not submit cancellation form in June 2010 they... show more In 2008 I signed up with Anytime Fitness since I was under 18 my mother had to approve of the contract I'm not sure if her SSN or mine is on contract/// the contract was for a year and in feb 2010 ended they stopped withdraw from my checking account but I did not submit cancellation form in June 2010 they started taking 50.00 a month from my checking I did not realize until aug bc i never check my statements I went to bank and filled for stop payment since i did not authorize transactions a few weeks later I received a letter from company stating i owed 50/month june july and aug and late charge 28.50 service charge 58.50 totaling 237.00 stating they were turning me over to collections unless paid sep 13 i called location and spoke with manager said there was nothing i could do since i did not fill cancel form I asked why did they just stop charing then begin to charge he said idk guess you were lucky and thats all he had to say//since then they have turned over to Partners collection agency// if my SSN is on contract will this affect my credit and how much or will i be held liable since contract was while i was under 18??? please help i know its confusing but i need answers bc i want to apply for bank job but do not want this preventing me to do so
1 answer 1