Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why do Palestinians fire rockets into Israel?

While I was serving in the I.D.F. we were on patrol on the Gaza border. Two Palestinian boys were playing on a pile of rubble. There was a bang and one of the boys dropped dead. I turned and saw one of my patrol lowering his rifle. I asked him why he'd shot the boy and he said "because he's a Palestinian and that's our land".

Later that day two rockets were fired into Israel. This was headline news but there was no mention of the murdered boy.

It seems you Americans can not stomach the truth and the truth is that it's your money that's paying for the weapons that are doing the killing. I can assure you that I am indeed an Israeli though at the end of my service I left Israel and I will never return until it is a place I can once again be proud of.

Favorite Answer

The hatred runs deep and it doesnt look like ending soon; because in 1945; 90% of the people living in Palestine; now called Israel were Palestinian Arabs and have been living their for hundreds of years; going back to the Roman times; they use to call it Philistine; then comes Rothschild's wealth and WZO (world Zionist organization) in 1898 under the Leadership of Theordel Herzl declared that the Jewish people will have a home in Palestine, And in 1922 The Jewish agency of Palestine was created; however no Jew wanted to leave beautiful Europe and go to fight with Arabs in the desert, it was Hitler atrocities that forced 3 million Jews to go to Palestine from 1944-1952, and when the time was right they over threw 300,000 Palestinians from their homes and declared Palestine ; Israel, and until this day they treat Palestinians like slaves; and we can safely state that Gaza is the first Zionist concentration camp.

• molly

They same reason the IRA carried out a terror campaign against England.

That's why many of the Irish sympathise with the Palestinians..

Thats a lie. The Israelis do not kill innocent people like the terrorists palestinians do

Source(s): Another Lib smashed

They do this in order for Israel to wipe them from the face of Earth, Anti-Semite.

Ata tsodek. Aval zot lo she-elah.

Nonsense

How can we deal these people and should we deal with them we can all see from this B/s they are insane

I doubt you've ever been to Israel.

So? They do this all the time.

-Because They want to Remind the Israeli's -that They AREN'T "going Away..."

You're lying.