Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why do Palestinians fire rockets into Israel?

While I was serving in the I.D.F. we were on patrol on the Gaza border. Two Palestinian boys were playing on a pile of rubble. There was a bang and one of the boys dropped dead. I turned and saw one of my patrol lowering his rifle. I asked him why he'd shot the boy and he said "because he's a Palestinian and that's our land".

Later that day two rockets were fired into Israel. This was headline news but there was no mention of the murdered boy.

Update:

It seems you Americans can not stomach the truth and the truth is that it's your money that's paying for the weapons that are doing the killing. I can assure you that I am indeed an Israeli though at the end of my service I left Israel and I will never return until it is a place I can once again be proud of.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The hatred runs deep and it doesnt look like ending soon; because in 1945; 90% of the people living in Palestine; now called Israel were Palestinian Arabs and have been living their for hundreds of years; going back to the Roman times; they use to call it Philistine; then comes Rothschild's wealth and WZO (world Zionist organization) in 1898 under the Leadership of Theordel Herzl declared that the Jewish people will have a home in Palestine, And in 1922 The Jewish agency of Palestine was created; however no Jew wanted to leave beautiful Europe and go to fight with Arabs in the desert, it was Hitler atrocities that forced 3 million Jews to go to Palestine from 1944-1952, and when the time was right they over threw 300,000 Palestinians from their homes and declared Palestine ; Israel, and until this day they treat Palestinians like slaves; and we can safely state that Gaza is the first Zionist concentration camp.

• molly
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

They same reason the IRA carried out a terror campaign against England.

That's why many of the Irish sympathise with the Palestinians..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Thats a lie. The Israelis do not kill innocent people like the terrorists palestinians do

Source(s): Another Lib smashed
  • 10 years ago

They do this in order for Israel to wipe them from the face of Earth, Anti-Semite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Ata tsodek. Aval zot lo she-elah.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nonsense

How can we deal these people and should we deal with them we can all see from this B/s they are insane

• 10 years ago

I doubt you've ever been to Israel.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

So? They do this all the time.

• 10 years ago

-Because They want to Remind the Israeli's -that They AREN'T "going Away..."

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You're lying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.