Can I administer Clarithromycin within 2 months for my 3 yr old daughter due to throat infection?

Can I administer Clarithromycin within 2 months for my 3 yr old daughter due to throat infection? Doctor in India prescribed Clarithromycin for my 3 yr old daughter on Jan 15 for 4 days due to throat infection. Now we are in canada and my daughter got throat infection, doctor in canada prescribed clarithromycin... show more Can I administer Clarithromycin within 2 months for my 3 yr old daughter due to throat infection?
Doctor in India prescribed Clarithromycin for my 3 yr old daughter on Jan 15 for 4 days due to throat infection. Now we are in canada and my daughter got throat infection, doctor in canada prescribed clarithromycin again on Feb 18 for 10 days? Is it advisable to administer clarithromycin within such a short frequency of 2 months? Will the antibiotic loose its power ? Pls advise.