Which snowboard should i buy?

Hi,

I've learned snowboarding on a LTD oracle snowboard which was basically a budget board that I started out with and now I think i want to take it to a new level on a different board.

I'm around 5 7 and 140 pounds.

Three choices:

2010 Stepchild JP walker 151

2011 Forum Conflict 151

2009 Rome artifact 150

I think i want to start learning more tricks, but I want a board that can handle all moutain/conditions like groomers and not just the park.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Krown Tidal Wave Pin Complete Longboard Skateboard

Krown Tidal Wave Pintail Longboard The deck is 9 x 43-Inch and has wheel cutouts to reduce wheel bites. This is a very popular shape, and manufactured by one of largest longboard makers. This pre-assembled complete comes with Krown Longboard Trucks, Abec 7 Bearings, and 65 millimeter 78a wheels. Risers have been added help reduce wheel bite, and to give you one great smooth ride.

................

they are all good boards you could not go wrong with any of them they are all made well and can handle the park and groomers well.

buy the forum, better made and more versatile