How can I get a landlord to accept my section 8 voucher?

Ok, I am a good tenant and I am only going to use this voucher until I finish school then I should be in my career and I will not need it anymore. I understand that a lot of section 8 voucher holders have gave EVERYONE a bad name, so it is difficult to get people to accept this. Anyhow, I have just found the... show more Ok, I am a good tenant and I am only going to use this voucher until I finish school then I should be in my career and I will not need it anymore. I understand that a lot of section 8 voucher holders have gave EVERYONE a bad name, so it is difficult to get people to accept this.

Anyhow, I have just found the perfect place to live and the Apt. complex manager says they don't take section 8 vouchers. :( Is there any way for me to convince her to do this for me??

Also what is the new provisions with the "Permanent repeal of the "take one, take all" provisions from HUD? From my understanding of it, does that mean that landlords can take 1 section 8 voucher applicant and refuse the next?

Thanks for your answers