Does Rachel Maddow have a stuttering problem?

I love Rachel and her show. I've watched it every week night for the past year. I pay alot of attention on her mannerisms. Such as her constant hand gesturing when she speaks and the facial expressions she makes alot. I have noticed that she very often stumbles on sentences and stutters on alot of her words.... show more I love Rachel and her show. I've watched it every week night for the past year. I pay alot of attention on her mannerisms. Such as her constant hand gesturing when she speaks and the facial expressions she makes alot. I have noticed that she very often stumbles on sentences and stutters on alot of her words. It's not like she stutters on every word like a person with a really bad speech problem, but she does it alot. I would say she does it about at least 20 times through out her live show each night. Does anyone know if she may have a mild stutter problem? By the way, im not asking your opinion about her, especially if it is a negative one. I am just curious about her stuttering situation.
2 answers 2