Ayla asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

how do you glue rhinestones to your face?

you know when those profesional makeup artist do thier designs with rhinestones? and plantic flowers? how to they get them to stick to thier face?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

idk what the professionals use but u can use lash glue, it works very well and will not fall off plus itll be safe to use on ur face since lash glue is used close to the eye area, u can use the lashglue as adhesive for plastic flowers, gems, etc.

hope this helped:)

• 4 years ago

False lashes glue does this job perfectly. Actually,i am a dancer,and i do need to do theses decoration,on my face. And,false lashes glue is what i usually used. The brand doesn't really matters,at all...i use many different brands.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can use false eyelash glue to adhere rhinestones to your face. It should keep them secure and is easily removed with make-up remover. : )

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Use a clear drying lash glue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

There is rhinestones that are like sticky stickers. You can get them at shoppers drugmart, and even dollarama in the crafts section!

Source(s): Makeupartist.
  • Mari
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I use false eyelash glue like DUO.works well and the rihinestones stay put..dries clear

• 9 years ago

Most make-up artists use false eye lash adhesive. The best one to use (and inexpensive I might ad) Is the Revlon precision lash. I bought mine at Walmart for under $4.00 and it's much easier to apply then the stinky stuff in a tube. You can also buy it online here: Good Luck!

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=revlon+pr...

• 9 years ago

Lash Glue!! :) I works quite well. I brought mine from Walgreen.

Source(s): Myself. I used lashglue all the time for myy fake nose stud.
  • 9 years ago

Use a staple gun, they will be more secure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.