Help me with my math (probability and chance) homework, please?

Hello! I really need help with these math problems. I'm utterly stuck. :P Here they are: Frances is running a roulette wheel at a gambling casino. The wheel is divided into even slots numbered 1 through 64 and a small marble is dropped on the wheel as it is spinning. If a player chooses a number and the... show more Hello! I really need help with these math problems. I'm utterly stuck. :P

Here they are:

Frances is running a roulette wheel at a gambling casino. The wheel is divided into even slots numbered 1 through 64 and a small marble is dropped on the wheel as it is spinning. If a player chooses a number and the marble comes to a rest on that number the player wins the jackpot. What is the probability of winning the jackpot two times in a row?

Fred and Joann are playing a game with one six-sided die. Joann needs to roll a 4, 5 or 6 on her next try to win the game. What is the probability she will win the game on her next roll?

Sam is playing a game with a deck of cards. There are 52 cards in the deck and 4 of them are aces. If Sam shuffles the cards, picks one card and keeps it, then picks another card, what is the probability he will pick two aces in a row?

A box contains 20 wooden beads in four colors: red, blue, green and yellow. If there are an equal number of each color and if all the beads are the same size, what is the chance that you will not pick a yellow bead if you pick one bead from the box without looking?

Dan and Gail bought a pizza that is divided into 12 equal slices. Every other slice has anchovies on it. If Gail closes her eyes and picks a slice, what chance does she have of getting a slice with anchovies the first time?

Marla is playing with a spinner that is divided into equal parts numbered 1 through 8. What is the chance that the arrow will land on either a 1 or an 8 two times in a row?

What is the chance of rolling an even number two times in a row on a die numbered 1 through 6?

I know it's a lot, but thank you so much in advance! :D