Why does Hip Hop have to exist?

I wish that it never existed period,Why did God let it exist knowing it was going to mispresent blacks later on.I know not all hip hop was bad but I feel that the black communtiy could have made it and succeded without rap music existed like still have a black president meanign Obama without all of the negative... show more I wish that it never existed period,Why did God let it exist knowing it was going to mispresent blacks later on.I know not all hip hop was bad but I feel that the black communtiy could have made it and succeded without rap music existed like still have a black president meanign Obama without all of the negative critism over the years such as sagging and also remember when baggy clothes were the style.I wish blacks were like they were before hip hop existed and music could be good again like R&B&Soul which was better before the 1980's.Cant God reverse time and prevent it from existing and blacks till succeed cause I hate blacks being criticized and misrepresented in the media.
8 answers 8