Would you rather die and be a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain?

BQ - What comes to your mind when you hear " This shxt is fxckin ridiculous " ?

• Callum
    Best Answer

Hmmm I'll ask Jay-Z

BQ: RZA

Honestly don't know. Depends on the scenario. Like if I become an all powerful villain, awesome and fictional powers, getting to have authority and stuff; why not? Other than that, hero sounds nice.

I'd rather die a hero and it would be better for me to be dead, because if I lived and was praised as a hero it would be embarrassing! I don't dig attention. When I read your quote I think all of your English teachers are rolling over in their graves.

couldn't i just kill a hero and become a villain over night which would make me a hero to other villains... is that a choice?

i think i it should be

i call dibs on best answer

Eh...live long. Everyone becomes a villain at certain points in their life anyway.

I don't know...the only thought I had was why there were x's.. and I couldn't form another thought from there. It was terrible; it was one of those "I'm stupid" moments...thanks for that.

Die a hero

I'd rather die and be a hero, I don't want to become a bad person! I want to help people!

Die and be a hero.

"It's better to burn out than fade away"-Kurt Cobain-

BQ: It sounds like me bit*hing about a class at school xD

i would rather die a hero cuz then i would be remembered and i could go to heaven...

BQ - my friend mary would say something like that... lol

I want to be an anti-hero its a nice balance between the two...when I smoke some bomb @ss sh*t I think "this sh*t is F*CKIN ridiculous"

• ?

The first sexy villain ever to exist.