How can search results for any model product turn up on a Google search and ....?

.... most of the time it leads to a different product? For example I did a search on "First Alert CO614CP1" which is a CO2 detector and scores of results turn up. The summary has the product and model in it but most of the time it makes no sense. Going to the site leads to something completely different.... show more .... most of the time it leads to a different product? For example I did a search on "First Alert CO614CP1" which is a CO2 detector and scores of results turn up. The summary has the product and model in it but most of the time it makes no sense. Going to the site leads to something completely different. I know that there are phony entries in Google but how can they dynamically change to meet the wording of the search. Does Google offer that type of service?