Has anyone noticed that Coca-Cola from McDonalds tastes quite differently than other fast food joints Cokes?

Nobody talks about it, and not very many people may notice it. But McDonald's CocaCola tastes different from all other types of Coke, Including cans and other fountain cokes from all other fast food restaurants. My main question is WHY is it different, and if it is, why isn't it ever addressed? I find it to... show more Nobody talks about it, and not very many people may notice it. But McDonald's CocaCola tastes different from all other types of Coke, Including cans and other fountain cokes from all other fast food restaurants. My main question is WHY is it different, and if it is, why isn't it ever addressed? I find it to be tastier, fizzier and just a better Coke experience. Thoughts?