The name Florence for a boy?

PLEASE read my question and hear me out before replying. I don't want rude comments. My Grandfather's name was Florence and he meant so much to me. Not pronounced in the girly way, but pronounce FLUR-ence... like McFlurry, I guess. I've known two other men named Florence, though they were quite... show more PLEASE read my question and hear me out before replying. I don't want rude comments.

My Grandfather's name was Florence and he meant so much to me. Not pronounced in the girly way, but pronounce FLUR-ence... like McFlurry, I guess. I've known two other men named Florence, though they were quite old.

Would it be completely wrong to give this name to a son of mine in the future? I know I could always use it as a middle name, but I really would like to honour my Grandfather.

Thanks for any input- I'm really conflicted on this.
Update: His surname was McCarthy so not really... though his middle name was Anthony which might work. :)