Fashion for big thighs and small chest? Help!?

I'm 5'3" and I weigh 120 lbs. I have obese fat thighs and amazingly small boobs. My body is extremely disproportioned (in a bad way). I have problems with finding the right styles and fashion to try and conceal those fat thighs. Also I am on a huge diet, so I just need the right clothes for now until I... show more I'm 5'3" and I weigh 120 lbs. I have obese fat thighs and amazingly small boobs. My body is extremely disproportioned (in a bad way). I have problems with finding the right styles and fashion to try and conceal those fat thighs. Also I am on a huge diet, so I just need the right clothes for now until I reach my goal of 95 lbs. Sadly, I live in Asia, a place where the average young woman's thighs do not touch. I have discarded almost half of my closet because of clothes that makes me look fat, so I need new wardrobe- ASAP!

Anyone please help? It may not seem "fat" but compared to other girls, I feel like Mrs. Big-Thighs. I haven't worn shorts since I was in elementary school. How do I conceal the Big Thighs and distract people from my amazingly Small Boobs?

Thanks! :)