Why do westeners think people in south africa have like girraffes in their gardens?

why do english and americans think they have giraffes eating on their treeas and like they live with monkeys and elephants walk across their roads
Update: ..................celeste hunney we really dont, i kno youve obviously never been there and you watch africa wildlife shows on youre television boxset and thats about the closest you get,but there are modern places there which are very normal without animals, and crime is definetely not thhat bad i spent another... show more ..................celeste hunney we really dont, i kno youve obviously never been there and you watch africa wildlife shows on youre television boxset and thats about the closest you get,but there are modern places there which are very normal without animals, and crime is definetely not thhat bad i spent another two weeks there lived it just like i do in englandand i was fine its only because the media just needs or wants to say the bad bits because thats all thats interesting
4 answers 4