Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 10 years ago

Good quotes from three cups of tea? 10 points best answer!!2?

About educating the children- I sadly don't have the book, and there is a 4 day weekend, and it's due the day we come back to school, please help!!

Something like, maybe abou t Greg and how he feels about why children should get education.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"Educate a boy, and your educate an individual. Educate a girl, and you educate a community."

-- African proverb, quoted by Greg Mortensen in Three Cups of Tea

"Once you educate the boys, they tend to leave the villages and go search for work in the cities, but the girls stay home, become leaders in the community, and pass on what they’ve learned."

-- Greg Mortensen, Three Cups of Tea

"You can hand out condoms, drop bombs, build roads, or put in electricity, but until the girls are educated a society won’t change."

— Greg Mortenson, Three Cups of Tea

"I've learned that terror doesn't happen because some group of people somewhere like Pakistan or Afghanistan simply decide to hate us. It happens because children aren't being offered a bright enough future that they have a reason to choose life over death."

— Greg Mortenson, Three Cups of Tea

More quotes available:

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/27837.Greg_...

+++++++

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Cup Of Tea Quotes

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

RE:

Good quotes from three cups of tea? 10 points best answer!!2?

About educating the children- I sadly don't have the book, and there is a 4 day weekend, and it's due the day we come back to school, please help!!

Something like, maybe abou t Greg and how he feels about why children should get education.

Source(s): good quotes cups tea 10 points answer 2: https://trimurl.im/j61/good-quotes-from-three-cups...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.