Is it difficult to repair a heavy dent with a slide hammer dent puller? The one with the screw?

My friend has a slide hammer dent puller, the one with a screw where you make a hole, and screw the dent puller into place and slide hammer the dent out. Would repairing the hole be a big task? Will body filler, sand paper, and some touch-up paint work? Or will it end up being very noticeable and not very... show more My friend has a slide hammer dent puller, the one with a screw where you make a hole, and screw the dent puller into place and slide hammer the dent out. Would repairing the hole be a big task? Will body filler, sand paper, and some touch-up paint work? Or will it end up being very noticeable and not very pretty?

Also, if it's a big dent, is it wise to make 2-3 holes at different areas so i can pull it out? Or is that a very bad idea?