I'm looking for an airsoft pistol AEP that is similar to the CYMA CM030 does anyone know where I can get one?

Unfortunetly for me the CYMA CM030 has been discontinued idk why. But anyways I would love to get my hands on another AEP thats pretty similar in look as well as fps 220+. If anyone know a specific gun that is not out of stock please let me know Im looking all over. Also im trying to find a good price for a M4... show more Unfortunetly for me the CYMA CM030 has been discontinued idk why. But anyways I would love to get my hands on another AEP thats pretty similar in look as well as fps 220+. If anyone know a specific gun that is not out of stock please let me know Im looking all over. Also im trying to find a good price for a M4 rifle paintball gun most likely with scope. around 100- 200 dollars, metal, 350+fps thaks a lot answers!