Does this guy like me?

i know this is kinda long but PLEASE help i need some advice:( so i was at a basketball game one night and this guy that i literally havent spoken too since elm school called me over and talked to me. and he was like saying hi, do you know who i am i remember you from elm school etc kinda thing and i asked him... show more i know this is kinda long but PLEASE help i need some advice:(

so i was at a basketball game one night and this guy that i literally havent spoken too since elm school called me over and talked to me. and he was like saying hi, do you know who i am i remember you from elm school etc kinda thing and i asked him if he remembered my last name and he struggled at first but he got it. and he said "i like this, we should talk more" and i was liike okay sounds good haha and i left

then he posted on my wall and said hey juliiiaaaa and i said hey to him too, then he posted and said "i cannot believe you thought i forgot your last name! soo mean." and i said " you did! you stuttered at it!" so he posted back "because i was unsure! and i am sorry about my little outburst today in the stairwell...i just cannot stand that girl. i am not usually like that lol"

and what happened in the stairwell was that he saw me and waved and smiled and i did too and said hi and another girl walked in and said something and i was like well ban likes me more and he was like yep! and he went on a rant about the girl cause he doesnt like her, obviously=P

but the thing is, on fb my picture is me kissing my boyfriend, and it says i am in a relationship, so i dont understand why he would like me or whatev if he knows these things. AND i thought he had a girlfriend (actually i think he still does) but on fb it says he's married to another guy (as a joke)...? so idk lol! its so confusing!

what do you guys think?